- User Interface
- Scanning for Duplicate Images
- Scan Settings
- Removing Duplicate Images From PC
- Removing Flipped And Rotated Duplicate Images from PC
- Removing Duplicate Images from Google Drive
- Removing Duplicate Images from Dropbox
Removing Duplicate Images from Dropbox
- Launch Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro.
- Click the down arrow to select the source you want to scan.
- Select Dropbox from the list of available options.
- When you select Dropbox, a tab will appear on your web browser, asking you to log in to your Dropbox account.
- Enter your credentials and sign in to allow Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro to fetch the data from your storage.
- Click on Allow to initiate the process. Once you have allowed it, go to Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro and select the folder you want to scan.
- Once you have selected the destination folder, click on Scan for Duplicates to initiate the process.
- After the scan, preview the results and select the duplicate photographs you want to remove.
This is it: using these simple steps, you can use Duplicate Photos Fixer Pro on all your devices and eliminate duplicate and similar images that take unnecessary space.
For any further questions or queries, contact our support team at email@example.com